Dentrix Ascend Review
Dentrix Ascend is a web-based software suite for dental care. The software suite provides tools for scheduling, appointment booking, e prescribing, and monitoring continuing care, as well as various chart types. Users can enter clinical notes and enable pop-up alerts that appear when a patient’s chart is accessed. Treatment planning tools track patient benefits to help set appointment schedules.
Users can also manage billing and accounting, insurance processing and revenue. Reports can be run to track payments, medicaid reimbursement, and payer utilization. Permission controls allow users to restrict access for individuals or groups. The software can be integrated with other applications such as Allscripts, eClinicalWorks, Epic and SuccessEHS.
Dentrix Ascend provides user support via live chat, email and over the phone. Pricing models vary depending on customer needs. The application suite is suitable for organizations like large medical groups, multi-location practices, community health centers, hospitals, correctional facilities and government organizations.
Dentrix Ascend pricing starts at $248.00 per month.
They do not have a free version.
Dentrix Ascend does not offer a free trial.
Imaging and X-rays
Patient Records Management
Pros and cons
- Cloud-based solution helps you access data from anywhere, and simplifies the process of adding new locations to your practice
- Ascend’s charting and note-taking is an improvement from Dentrix G7
- Dentrix Ascend includes an open API that your team can use to build custom functionality on top of the core application
- Patient engagement module does not include advanced features like review solicitation, email marketing, and robust two-way texting. SoftwarePundit was notified that these features are in beta testing, and will be released in the near future.
- At $700 per month, Dentrix Ascend is priced as a premium product
- Platform does not include an employee time clock
back to menu ↑
Q. How much does dentrix ascend cost?
Q. How do I access dentrix from home?
Q. What is dentrix ascend?
Q. Does dentrix work on Macs?
Q. What is the dentrix system?
Q. Is dentrix cloud based?
Q. What is dentrix training?
<a href="https://bigmongolian.com/product/dentrix-ascend-review/"><img width="200px" src="https://bigmongolian.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/9.5.png"/></a>