ATLAS Software Review
The purpose of ATLAS software is to help researchers uncover and systematically analyze complex phenomena hidden in unstructured data (text, multimedia, geospatial). The program provides tools that let the user locate, code, and annotate findings in primary data material, to weigh and evaluate their importance, and to visualize the often complex relations between them.
ATLAS.ti is used by researchers and practitioners in a wide variety of fields including anthropology, arts, architecture, communication, criminology, economics, educational sciences, engineering, ethnological studies, management studies, market research, quality management, psychology, sociology, and social work.
- Coding of text, image, geo, audio and video materials (interactive and automated)
- Full native PDF Support (original layout) without conversion.
- Geodata Integration.
- Text-to-media Synchronization.
- On-Board Transcription Engine.
- Interactive margin area with drag & drop linking, coding, merging.
back to menu ↑
Q. What is Atlas software used for?
Q. Is Atlas TI free?
Q. What is Atlas Tool?
Q. What is trial version?
<a href="https://bigmongolian.com/product/atlas-software-review/"><img width="200px" src="https://bigmongolian.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/9.8.png"/></a>