Bandicam is a screen recorder application developed by Bandicam Company for desktop. This program allows you to capture a high-quality video from your screen, game, and device such as webcam, Xbox/Playstation, smartphone, etc. Its screen recording function can save files as AVI and MP4 while its game recording function can record various 2D/3D games with 4K UHD Video and capture video up to 144 FPS
- Real-time Drawing. Draw and outline on your video or screenshot in real-time.
- Add Webcam Overlay. Add webcam video of yourself on the video that you are recording.
- Scheduled Recording. …
- Mix Your Own Voice. …
- Mouse Effects. …
- Chroma Key for Webcam Overlay.
Pros and cons
- Capture options: You can choose to share your whole screen or only a specific portion, and it’s easy to resize the window so that it shows only what you want it to. You can record in AVI or MP4 format, and there are presets that let you quickly adjust to a specific width or adjust for a YouTube-friendly recording. It will include any sounds that are playing while you record, too, so you can play your own soundtrack or capture the full sound effects if you’re recording a game you’re playing. There’s also an option to capture straight screenshots, with four output options, including BMP, PNG, and JPG.
- Easy to use: While there are advanced options and settings, if you don’t want to mess around with these, Bandicam is preset to record in AVI format at 30 frames per second. It also detects your primary sound device and webcam (if you have one). When we went this route, the recording was of good quality, but it was also good when we made some minor tweaks of our own and changed to MP4 instead of AVI.
- Some features not available: We were happy to see a button to edit the recordings we’d made, but it turns out that that just leads to an option to purchase the publisher’s editing tool, Bandicut. Some tools offer these as part of the package. In addition, the option to play the recordings just opened our default media player.
- If you need to record your screen with a minimum of fuss, Bandicam makes the process easy and creates good quality recordings or screenshots. It’s not free, but the trial version will let you know if the price is right for your needs.
back to menu ↑
Q. How to change the email address or serial number
Q. I lost my serial number
Q. How to transfer the license to another computer
Q. How to use a 1-PC license on 2 computers (I only use one at a time)?
Embed the Rating
<a href="https://bigmongolian.com/product/bandicam-screen-recorder-review/"><img width="200px" src="https://bigmongolian.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/9.7.png"/></a>