Protect Customer Data in Email Attachments
Encyro makes it easy for businesses and customers to communicate securely. Earn customer trust and protect the business. Printing, copying and mailing are real costs for any business that sends paper documents to clients. Aside from direct costs of paper, printer toners and stamps, there is a huge time cost to taking printouts, filing paperwork, and serving client requests for copies. File cabinets for paper documents also take up valuable office space. Use secure electronic documents to save on all these costs.
- Multiple layers of security
- Auto-encryption technology
- Electronic signature collection
- Multiple access control options
- Free tamper verification
- SMS-based KBA for IRS 8879 and other forms
- Dynamic file templates
- Multiple signature options
- Embedded audit trails
- Custom signing orders
- Custom branding
- Compliance with legal standards
- Auto-organized files
- Mobile access
- Multi-site backups
- Automatic client accounts
- Outlook add-in
- Team accounts and user management
- Multi-factor Authentication (2FA)
- Custom e-sign request expiration
- PDF annotations
Q. How much does Encyro cost?
The pricing for Encyro starts at $14.99 per month. Encyro has a single plan:Pro at $14.99 per month. Encyro also offers a Free Plan with limited features.Learn more about Encyro pricing.
Q. Does Encyro offer a free plan?
Yes, Encyro offers a free plan.Learn more about Encyro pricing.
Q. What are the top alternatives for Encyro?
Here`s a list of the best alternatives for Encyro: TutanotaSendSafelyCTemplarZoho MailMailfence
Q. Does Encyro provide API?
No, Encyro does not provide API.
<a href="https://bigmongolian.com/product/Encyro/"><img src="https://bigmongolian.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/9.5.jpg" /></a>